Sunday, August 23, 2015

Up for an early ride?


In this picture, you can notice real bikers in the front and me in the backdrop with my hands on my hips looking straight into the camera wondering. It took place this morning around 7 before i pillion-rode Jas from Gurgaon to Delhi and back. Like him, these guys are passionate about speed and adventure. I've come to like that about them. They might come across as cocky at first sight but are nice folks. What's more impressive is they don't take mph for granted and follow the code of road religiously. They also remind you that not everyone has to throw cuss words, wear black shades, grow Godlike beard and sport tattoos to be taken seriously as a Harley-Davidson fan. I haven't ridden a bike in about a decade now but looking at my face in the picture, i guess i'm missing Harley-Davidson in my life. But then, i've got only two kidneys and i have no intention of missing them anytime soon.

1 comment:

Harry said...

wow! that's pretty cool

while I was in Delhi, I used to go for early morning/late night solo rides. I miss that. Since the time I have shifted my base here to Mumbai, I have not gotten a chance to make a trip to the places around Mumbai.

btw, your friend/colleague Jas seems to be such a cool guy.
anyway, you guys have fun!